• Facebook Service

     

    I will do Facebook advertising, marketing, FB ads campaign, Fb advertising


    "2.32 billion monthly active users make Facebook one of the best places to advertise your business. I am a Facebook Marketing savvy, dedicated to driving highly targeted Audience through Facebook Ads. I know what it takes to perform. There's no "one size fits all marketing plan" 


    I Specialize in PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising & Social Media Management and I Have Grown Hundreds of Dropshipping, E-Commerce Stores & Various Businesses by Deploying My Advertising Strategy and Techniques to Improve Revenues While Maintaining Positive ROI.














    If you want to rocket boost your business, please send me a message. We'll help you get fast and authentic growth for your business.

    Feel free to ..... Contact Me


    My expertise is in:


    •  Business Manager Account
    •  Target/Core Audience with Demographics, Interests & Behaviors
    •  Setup pixel & Install
    •  Tested Retargeting using Custom and Lookalike Audience
    •  Budget and scheduling
    •  Competitive Analysis 

    I set up:


    •   Brand awareness & Reach Ads
    •   Traffic & conversion ads+ catalog sales
    •   Engagement, page likes
    •   Lead generation
    •   Video views & App installs

    Don't forget:

    Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.





  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    CLICK TO TAKE SERVICE/INFORMATION

    I AM ALWAYS HERE - CLICK TO TAKE SERVICE OR MORE INFORMATION

    Search This Blog

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    Google Ads and Display Ads

    ADDRESS

    5200, DINAJPUR, BANGLADESH

    EMAIL

    sifathossain105317@mail.com
    sifatrahaman8@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +880-1303398400
    +880-1751419182

    MOBILE

    01706742669,
    01303398400